Monday, March 29, 2010

ahan!! so am back again here...
thought f continuing with smthng spcl njoy..


Every time i close my i eyes i c u,
but still don't know if u feel the same what do for you...

your in silence,your in noise,
with you as an option i don't want any choice..

time stagnates and love pours..
every time my heart beat matches the frequency of yours ...

for every time a romantic no. plays.
your the one for whom my heart craves...

the silence of your soul , purity of your heart..
is what i wanna be a part..

other than your smile nothing satisfies me more..
coz its not u but your happiness that i crave for...

i know you'll read this poem
but don know if u'll appreciate it...

but still its nothing but love for u...
that has craved a poet out of a literary dyslexic...

for i'll not write every feeling of mine today...
for I want to write more just to say...
I LOVE U..

n every moment spent with u...
i felt complacent ...
i felt ecstasy...
i felt love...

n plz can it come back AGAIN..

No comments:

Post a Comment